Category German pension application

Have you worked in Germany and then left the country? When you reach retirement age, you can apply for your German pension and have it paid anywhere in the world. Find out everything you need to know about state pensions in Germany.

If you live in Munich or in any other city in Germany, you must deregister when you leave the country

Abmeldung: How to deregister in Germany

Some of the most important things you'll need to do include officially deregistering your residence (Abmeldung) and terminating various contracts, such as your health insurance, internet, electricity, gas and mobile phone contracts. You may also want to set up a mail forwarding order, deregister your vehicle and business, and please also keep in mind to stop paying the German broadcasting fees (GEZ) and child benefits.
Read MoreAbmeldung: How to deregister in Germany
Contact us
close slider